Friday, November 4, 2011

A Lesson For Today

I don't believe in karma. But, I do believe in Newton's 3rd Law of Motion: "To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction".

Slap them in the face with your words, and someday you'll feel the same.

Hurt them with your action or words or whichever you prefer, and someday you'll feel the same.

If you always feel that you're winning, get ready to lose. After that, try to win the game again another time, with another strategy.

With my selfishness, it is one heck of a lesson.

Will this lesson change the way I live my life? With my stubbornness, not so fast.

But, of course, I'll change, you'll change too, and of course everything's will change. To be better or... worse.

So... yeah, the wound is deep, yet felt in the right place. Thanks for those words.

And, here's a question:

Which one is better, pretend to be good so the people accept you or be yourself and got hated by the people?

My answer? Well, it's a secret of course. But, I'll show it in my daily life.

So, what's your answer?



P.s. Sorry for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment