Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Low Temperature

It's yours, which I could only feel when you're here
Funny feeling, because I never met something this cold before
Cold, but warm, warm in a sense of convenience
Unlike the cold that wake me up in the night when there's no blanket on my feet

What's the point of this post, you ask?
I didn't know either

You know the moment when there's, somehow, words randomly came into your head?
Well, this is the example of that moment

It's me, trying to arrange a sentence, from a jumbled words
As beautiful as I could
Hoping that you'll smile when you read this post


Back to your back
That source of convenience
Which is yours
Which sometimes could be mine
Only when you are here


Well, no more words
Only smile for the outro
Slowly fading into the night
Hoping that cold would be here

To accompany me until the warmth of the sun






p.s. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment