Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Me, You, v.s. Zombie Apocalypse


The idea for this post came from our conversation with our friends while watching The Walking Dead (great show, by the way). “What if you turned into a zombie?” A simple question, but opened a lot of doors of imagination in my mind. Here, I’m going to present you a ‘what if’ situation and how it’s going to be look like. Let’s start anyway, okay?

Situation 1

We both survive at the start of the apocalypse, if we separated at the start, we find each other first then we scavenge the city in search for food, water, shelter, and other survival stuff. We’ll do anything that we know from a zombie-themed movie, video games, or other media. Maybe we’re going to argue about something, I don’t know, it’s not a good thing though because we only have each other, literally.  I’ll pass killing zombie unless I really really really really have to, don’t know about you.

I don’t know what we’re gonna do if we someone else in danger, because, I think, we don’t need to risk our safety.

I don’t think we’re going to join a group. Because, if we’re in a group, we need to think about more people which means we need to think more and it’s going to be too complicated... so, yeah, just the two of us.

Situation 2

I’ve got bitten by a zombie. Kill me? Keep me? Wait until I turned into a zombie? Your choice. But if you want to kill me, please shoot me (or do something) on my head, so, you know, I don’t turned into one and attack you.

And before you do it, please give me a little kiss on my forehead* and say "I love you", okay?

*I want to say ‘lips’ but there’s a risk that the virus (or anything that caused this) will transmitted into your blood so... forehead is enough.

Situation 3

You’re the one who get bitten. Man... that’s sucks.

I think I’m going to kill you before you turned into one. I don’t want to see you screaming in pain and I don’t want to see you screaming while attacking me.

“I’m sorry...” *kiss you on the forehead* "I love you." *walk back a little* *BANG!*

***

Well, that’s it. That’s what I can think about zombie apocalypse, for now. What do you think?

For those who don’t believe in zombie apocalypse, yet, here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/26/naked-man-eating-victims-face-killed-miami_n_1548359.html




No comments:

Post a Comment