Friday, May 4, 2012

A Letter to The Past

Hello, you.

The one who used to be in her story.

Or maybe you’re still in it? I don’t know. I don’t care.

You know what? You’re lucky. After all those things that you make her through, she still appreciate what’s from you.

And then it’s me. Acting like an ass, tell her what to do and what not to do. Of course she didn’t like it.

Angry? I used to. But then I realized. If I angry (again), it means that I face this alone and that’s wrong, so wrong. Because I have her now, someone that you left (I hope) for forever.

Well, the point is, I don’t care about you anymore and I write this letter because I need it to get off my system.

Oh, another thing, don’t bother trying to get her back, okay? It’s not gonna happen. I won’t let it happen.

Whatever.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment